HIPAA Compliant Encrypted Cloud Storage and File Sync
Do you know the best way for your practice to defend against a successful ransomware attack? BACK UP YOUR DATA!! Storing files containing electronic protected health information (ePHI) in Petronella Technology Group’s (Compliance Armor’s) HIPAA Cloud Storage and File Sync not only gives you a back up if your data is comprommoised or ransomed, but it also allows you to store and/or share files containing ePHI... And you can do all of this without violating HIPAA Rules.
Securely store all your files (up to 1TB) in our HIPAA and HITECH Act compliant private cloud and access your files from anywhere at anytime, from any device.
This secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud storage solution provides your practice with the following:
- Individual License for each user in your team
- Up to 1TB of space per user license (more storage space is available and priced separately).
- Unlimited file recovery and versioning
- Managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Multiple folder backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Granular user-access and security controls
- Set strict usage and access policies at company and user levels
- Infinite Revision Capture
- Ability to restore deleted or changed files from as far back as you need.
- Data storage to any data store type (NAS, on-site server, remote server etc.)
- Universal file access; sync across stationary and mobile devices
- Active Directory integration
- Revised file backup
- Windows, OSX, and Linux agents
- Rapid deployment (10-minute server setup, 5-minute onboarding)
- Continuous, real-time HIPAA and HITECH backup
- Custom deleted file retention periods
Not only is Compliance Armor'sHIPAA Cloud Storage and File Sync extremely secure, but it is also user-friendly with an intuitive central dashboard:
- Centrally administered, multi-tenant dashboard
- Comprehensive usage reports
- Unlimited user scale
- Agent, web, and mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Freedom to access files from anywhere
- Smart alerting system for data usage
Compliance Armor'sHIPAA Cloud Storage and File Sync will sign a BAA and exceeds industry SOC2 Type II standards with professional-grade security:
- Encryption, on device and in-transit
- Encryption key management
- Remote wipes of desktops and devices
70% of companies that suffer a critical data loss go out of business within 12 months. Are you willing to take that risk with your practice?