We’re looking for forward thinkers.
If you’re a Blockchain engineer, we already know you have an eye on the future of technology and are excited by challenges. Surround yourself with a team of like-minded experts and utilize the resources you need to turn the theoretical into reality as you help forge forward in the exciting world of Blockchain by helping develop new Blockchain applications and products from concept to validation to prototyping and applying it all to real-world Blockchain products.
Expectations are high and the pace is fast, but if you wouldn’t have it any other way, you’re a person we want on our team!
- Three or more years of software engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Blockachain and its use in real-world business use
- Web framework experience
- Server and client-side stack engineering development experience
- Experience in problem-solving and algorithm creation
- Ability to work through complex requirements
- Experience with Git source control
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent field of study
- Mathematician, physicist, data scientist or other position using data modeling or technical design
- Experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, metaheuristics, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
TRAITS OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Motivated and hardworking
- Able to keep pace in a fast environment
- Flexible and adaptable to handle new situations as they arise
- Excited to work on the technological frontier
- Pays attention to details
- Ability to handle stress
Petronella Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Petronella Technology Group may request such accommodations by contacting Petronella Technology Group.